Show user scripts with updates in "Available Updates"
Reported by Scriptish | September 18th, 2011 @ 09:53 PM
We need to improve how user scripts with an available update are shown.
- Have an installed user script with an available update
- Be in a non-"User Scripts" Add-ons Manager category
- Through the gear menu, select "Check for Updates"
- Note that the "View Available Updates" link is shown, but when
you click on it nothing is listed in the "Available Updates"
- Go to the "User Scripts" category and note that the user script does not show it has an update until you check for updates again