[Bug] Scriptish 0.1.2 and 0.1.3 keep Add-ons Manager reading contents indefinitely
Reported by Scriptish | September 18th, 2011 @ 09:53 PM
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Install Scriptish 0.1.2 or 0.1.3.
2. Open Add-ons Manager.
________________________________________ What is the expected
output? What do I see instead?
· Expected: A list of installed Add-ons, Plugins, Scripts and Userstyles should be shown.
· Seen: Keeps loading Add-on list indefinitely, nothing is shown.
________________________________________ What version of the
product am I using? On what operating system?
· Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 6.01 (7601) SP1 x86 (es-ES)
· Mozilla Firefox 7.0a1 x86 (es-ES) (2011-07-03). This problem was seen since 2011-06-27 build.
· Sciptish 0.1.2 or Scriptish 0.1.3
· Scriptish 0.1 and 0.1.1 are still working well.
· I can't update Scriptish to avoid this problem.
· The same problem is happening with the latest version of Greasemonkey.