Possible Scriptish problem
Reported by Kev Hatchett | April 27th, 2012 @ 11:54 AM
Provide the following information:
- Your operating system (and version)
- Your browser (and version)
- The version of Scriptish you are using
- Your language and/or locale (e.g. "en-US")
- Clear steps to reproduce the bug (including a reduced-case user script, if applicable)
- Any error messages seen in the Error Console
- A description of what you expected to happen
A description of what actually happened
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
- FireFox 12 + CometBird 11
- English UK
- resource://scriptish/api.js:37 and similar others.
- FireFox/CometBird hangs every couple of minutes or crashes
completely, the Mozilla error report console opens or the mouse
pointer will just go to the spinning busy icon and I have to close
the window manually. When the browser reboots I get this or another
similar message resource://scriptish/api.js:37 . The problem
only happens while I am playing Kingdoms of Camelot on FB. I also
have installed all the latest versions of KoC Power Tools and Power
BOT & MultiFox.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled all of the above numerous times only to get the same problem recur.
Any help appreciated as this is starting to become very annoying and I can see the laptop being given a weightlessness test through the nearest window very soon!
Thanks for the help if and apologies if I haven't posted this in the correct place.